Given a text file, find its size in bytes.
Input : file_name = "a.txt" Let "a.txt" contains "geeks" Output : 6 Bytes There are 5 bytes for 5 characters then an extra byte for end of file. Input : file_name = "a.txt" Let "a.txt" contains "geeks for geeks" Output : 16 Bytes
- C program to find the size of int, float, double and char
- C program to copy contents of one file to another file
- C program to delete a file
- C program for file Transfer using UDP
- C++ program to create a file
- LEX program to add line numbers to a given file
- C Program to print contents of file
- C++ program to append content of one text file to another
- C Program to merge contents of two files into a third file
- C++ program to print unique words in a file
- C Program to count number of lines in a file
- Find sum of integers in a file which contains any characters
- Write a C program that displays contents of a given file like 'more' utility in Linux
- C Program for Lower Case to Uppercase and vice-versa in a file
- Lex program to take input from file and remove multiple spaces, lines and tabs
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.