Given an equation of the circle X2 + Y2 = R2 whose center at origin (0, 0) and the radius is R. The task is to find area of circle.
Input : X*X + Y*Y = 25 Output : The area of circle centered at origin is : 78.55 Input : X*X + Y*Y = 64 Output : The area of circle centered at origin is : 201.088
- Given an equation X2 + Y2 = R2 and store it into string ‘str’.
- Count length of string and store it into ‘len’.
- Strart loop from 0 to len – 1 and check if str[i] == ‘=’.
- Store characters after ‘=’ into string variable st.
- Convert string ‘st’ into digits and store it into ‘radius_square’.
- Use formula Pi * R2 to find area of circle(multiply by Pi).
The area of circle centered at origin is : 314.2
- Program to find area of a circle
- Find the area of largest circle inscribed in ellipse
- Equation of circle from centre and radius
- Area of a Circumscribed Circle of a Square
- Area of decagon inscribed within the circle
- Area of square Circumscribed by Circle
- Area of circle inscribed within rhombus
- Area of a circle inscribed in a regular hexagon
- Area of circle which is inscribed in equilateral triangle
- Program to calculate area of an Circle inscribed in a Square
- Area of a square inscribed in a circle which is inscribed in an equilateral triangle
- Program to find number of solutions in Quadratic Equation
- Program to find equation of a plane passing through 3 points
- Program to find Circumference of a Circle
- Find the other-end coordinates of diameter in a circle
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.