Given a number n, the task is to find the nth heptadecagonal number .
A heptadecagonal number is class of figurate number. It has seventeen sided polygon called heptadecagon. The n-th heptadecagonal number count’s the seventeen number of dots and all others dots are surrounding with a common sharing corner and make a pattern.
Input : 5
Formula to calculate nth heptadecagonal number:
3th Heptadecagonal number : 48 8th Heptadecagonal number : 428
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Minimum number of given powers of 2 required to represent a number
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.