Given a number n, the task is to find the nth heptadecagonal number .
A heptadecagonal number is class of figurate number. It has seventeen sided polygon called heptadecagon. The n-th heptadecagonal number count’s the seventeen number of dots and all others dots are surrounding with a common sharing corner and make a pattern.
Input : 5
Formula to calculate nth heptadecagonal number:
3th Heptadecagonal number : 48 8th Heptadecagonal number : 428
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Queries on sum of odd number digit sums of all the factors of a number
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.