Given a number n, the task is to find Nth heptagonal number. A Heptagonal number represents heptagon and belongs to a figurative number. Heptagonal has seven angles, seven vertices, and seven-sided polygon.
Input : 2
Few Heptagonal numbers are :
1, 7, 18, 34, 55, 81, 112, 148, 189, 235………..
A formula to calculate Nth Heptagonal number:
- Centered heptagonal number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Number of times a number can be replaced by the sum of its digits until it only contains one digit