Given a number n, the task is to find the nth hexadecagonal number.
A Hexadecagonal number is class of figurate number and a perfect squares. It has sixteen sided polygon called hexadecagon or hexakaidecagon. The n-th hexadecagonal number count’s the sixteen number of dots and all others dots are surrounding to its successive layer.
Input : 2
Formula to calculate hexadecagonal number:
5th Hexadecagonal number : 145 9th Hexadecagonal number : 513
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed | Set-2
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Check whether all the rotations of a given number is greater than or equal to the given number or not
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Count Number of animals in a zoo from given number of head and legs
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n