Given a number n, the task is to find the nth hexadecagonal number.
A Hexadecagonal number is class of figurate number and a perfect squares. It has sixteen sided polygon called hexadecagon or hexakaidecagon. The n-th hexadecagonal number count’s the sixteen number of dots and all others dots are surrounding to its successive layer.
Input : 2
Formula to calculate hexadecagonal number:
5th Hexadecagonal number : 145 9th Hexadecagonal number : 513
- Centered Hexadecagonal Number
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed | Set-2
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Check if a number is divisible by all prime divisors of another number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Represent a number as a sum of maximum possible number of Prime Numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.