Following are the step wise instructions to access windows drives in Ubuntu (Any Version),
1. Open terminal and type sudo ntfsfix error mounting location as shown in above picture and press enter button.
2. It will ask for system password, enter password and again press enter.
3. It will take some seconds to process command and at the end shows the message like “NTFS partition was processed successfully.”
4. Again click on windows drive, now you are allow to access clicked drive.
Type sudo ntfsfix /dev/sda3 and press enter as shown in below picture then it will ask for system password, enter password and again press enter.
It will take some seconds to process command and at the end shows the message like “NTFS partition was processed successfully”, as shown in below picture.
- Interesting Facts about Ubuntu
- How to setup cron jobs in Ubuntu
- How to make sure that Apache service keeps running in Ubuntu
- Zip files in Windows
- IDE for Python programming on Windows
- Useful CMD commands for daily use in Windows OS
- Uninstall Linux completely from a PC with Windows
- How To Use Bash Shell Natively On Windows 10
- Setup GitLab Repository On Windows 10
- Creating a Dual Boot System with Linux and Windows
- Windows Server 2012 R2 Stuck at "Updating Your System”
- egrep command in Linnux with examples
- chroot command in Linux with examples
- chown command in Linux with Examples