Given a number n, the task is to find the nth Icosidigonal number (Isdn).
The polygon has the many gons, depends on their gonal number series. In mathematics, there is a number of gonal numbers and the icosidigonal number is one of them and these numbers have 22 -sided polygon (icosidigon). An icosidigonal number belong to the class of figurative number. They have one common dots points and other dots pattern is arranged in an n-th nested icosidigon pattern.
Input : 2
Formula for nth Icosidigonal number:
4th Icosidigonal number :124 8th Icosidigonal number:568
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Find minimum number to be divided to make a number a perfect square
- Number of digits to be removed to make a number divisible by 3
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Program to Convert Octal Number to Binary Number
- Count number of ways to divide a number in 4 parts
- Querying maximum number of divisors that a number in a given range has
- Build Lowest Number by Removing n digits from a given number
- Count number of digits after decimal on dividing a number
- Find the largest good number in the divisors of given number N
- Super Ugly Number (Number whose prime factors are in given set)
- Queries on sum of odd number digit sums of all the factors of a number
- Find count of digits in a number that divide the number
- Print a number strictly less than a given number such that all its digits are distinct.
- Find the smallest number whose digits multiply to a given number n