This is_null() function is an inbuilt function in PHP which is used to find whether a variable is NULL or not. It returns True if the given variable is null, otherwise return False.
bool is_null( $var )
$x === null
It is an identical comparison operator and it returns true if the value of $x is equal to NULL. Null is a special data type in PHP which can have only one value that is NULL. A variable of data type NULL is a variable that has no value assigned to it. Any variable can be empty by setting the value NULL to the variable.
$var === null
- Ternary operator vs Null coalescing operator in PHP
- Multi-threaded programming in Python
- Introduction of Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- egrep command in Linnux with examples
- How to select all child elements recursively using CSS?
- HTML | DOM Input Image Object
- HTML | DOM Ol start Property
- HTML | DOM Option disabled Property
- PHP | filter_has_var() function
- HTML | DOM KeyboardEvent keyCode Property
- HTML | DOM InputEvent
- HTML | DOM Parameter Object
- PHP | headers_sent() function
- HTML | DOM Link Object