THE SIX MATCHES : Shown in the sketch are six matchsticks:
Can you rearrange them to make nothing?
Solution: The puzzle is to make something from the 6 matches which represents nothing. We have to arrange the 6 matches in some particular order like the mention below:
RIGHT FOOT FORWARD : A short man takes three steps to a tall man’s two steps. They both start out on the left foot. How many steps do they have to take before they are both stepping out on the right foot together?
Solution: The exact answer is they will never step out with right feet together, if both the people take equal steps. But if there is a difference between the steps taken from both the persons then we find that after 3 steps for tall man and 5 steps for short man, the right foot of both together as follows:
Tall : 0 L R L R
Short: 0 L R L R L R
This article is contributed by Bishal Kumar Dubey. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Puzzle | Find Number of matches
- Puzzle 51| Cheryl’s Birthday Puzzle and Solution
- Puzzle 81 | 100 people in a circle with gun puzzle
- Puzzle | 3 Priests and 3 devils Puzzle
- Puzzle 15 | (Camel and Banana Puzzle)
- Puzzle 34 | (Prisoner and Policeman Puzzle)
- Puzzle 85 | Chain Link Puzzle
- Puzzle 24 | (10 Coins Puzzle)
- Puzzle 27 | (Hourglasses Puzzle)
- Puzzle 29 | (Car Wheel Puzzle)
- Puzzle | Elevator Puzzle
- Puzzle 28 | (Newspaper Puzzle)
- Puzzle 31 | (Minimum cut Puzzle)
- Puzzle 33 | ( Rs 500 Note Puzzle )
- Puzzle 36 | (Matchstick Puzzle)