Reader’s View: Reader’s View is a feature that removes all the unnecessary things from the webpage like buttons, ads etc and changes the layout of the page i.e. text-size, contrasts etc. for better readability.
Examples of a webpage in Reader’s view.
How to get the Reader’s view for any webpage?
Below is the script that change the view of a webpage to Reader’s view.
How to execute/run this script?
Open any GeeksforGeeks Editorial page and paste the script in the console window of Developer Tools(Press F12) and press Enter.
You will get a full wide Reader’s view for the Editorial page.
- How to Add Google Charts on a Webpage?
- How To Add Google Translate Button On Your Webpage?
- Reading selected webpage content using Python Web Scraping
- HTML | view Event Property
- Model-View-Controller(MVC) architecture for Node applications
- Multi-threaded programming in Python
- How to select all child elements recursively using CSS?
- HTML | DOM Input Image Object
- HTML | DOM Ol start Property
- HTML | DOM Option disabled Property
- HTML | DOM KeyboardEvent keyCode Property
- HTML | DOM InputEvent
- HTML | DOM Parameter Object
- HTML | DOM Link Object