The unordered_multiset::get_allocator() function is a STL function in C++ which is used to include unorder_multiset header file in program. This function gets the stored allocator object and returns the allocator object which is used to construct the container. It is a public member function.
allocator_type get_allocator() const;
Here allocator_type is the type of the allocator which is used by the container.
Parameters: It does not accepts any parameter.
Return Value: It returns the allocator type.
Below program illustrate get_allocator method in C++ STL:
allocator is : true
Complexity: It takes constant time of complexity to perform operation.
- Introduction of Graduate Record Examinations (GRE)
- egrep command in Linnux with examples
- How to select all child elements recursively using CSS?
- HTML | DOM Input Image Object
- HTML | DOM InputEvent
- HTML | DOM Parameter Object
- HTML | DOM Link Object
- HTML | DOM Style quotes Property
- CSS | Layout - Horizontal & Vertical Align
- Generate a random permutation of elements from range [L, R] (Divide and Conquer)
- How to Prepare a Word List for the GRE General Test
- is_null($x) vs $x === null in PHP
- What is the use of “=>” symbol in PHP ?
- How to validate an Email using PHP?
- How to style a checkbox using CSS?