Round 1: Aptitude Round
The Aptitude round consists of the following sections:-
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Essay Writing
The quantitative aptitude and reasoning questions are easy to medium.
The coding round has 2 questions, either of them will be easy if you have basic knowledge of competitive programming. The languages allowed are C, C++, Java, Python.
The essay writing has to be done in the word limits of 100 to 400.
Round 2: Technical Interview
After a long wait of about 6 hours, my name was finally called up for the technical interview.
Interviewer: Can you please give me your little Introduction?
I gave my introduction. I mentioned blogging as my interest.
Interviewer: So, where do you blog?
He went on to open my medium profile and also read my blogs.
Interviewer: So Abhimanyu, which programming languages do you know?
Me: C, Java, and Python
Interviewer: Select any one of these programming languages.
I chose Java.
Interviewer: Tell me something about Java.
Interviewer: What is Object-Oriented Programming?
Interviewer: Explain Encapsulation and Abstraction.
Interviewer: Tell me the difference between errors and exceptions.
The interviewer gave me a sheet of paper.
Interviewer: Can you please write me a code for finding the factorial of a number?
Interviewer: Have you heard about the Fibonacci Series?
Me: Yes sir.
Interviewer: Can you write the code for printing n Fibonacci numbers?
Interviewer: If I were to write a code which is not supposed to take 0 as the input, what would I do to let the user know that he is giving an invalid input?
Me: Use an if statement.
Interviewer: It was nice meeting you. Any questions from your side?
Me: Yes sir.
Me: What exactly am I supposed to do as a Project Engineer in Wipro?
Interviewer: Firstly, you have to go through training after when you join Wipro and based on your performance you would be getting a field of work. So, it is really difficult for me to tell you what exactly you would be doing as a Project Engineer in Wipro. I think I am clear to you.
Me: Yes sir.
Interviewer: Wait for the HR round and send the next candidate in.
Round 3: HR Interview
HR(looking at her laptop): So Abhimanyu, you wrote an essay of 400 words in the first round, right?
Me: Yes Mam’, actually I didn’t read that the minimum word count is 100, so I went on to write a 400-word essay.
HR: 400 words are not a problem. Do you recall the topic you wrote the essay on?
HR: Do you recall what you wrote? Few lines?
HR: Which is your dream company.
I was silent for a second as I wasn’t ready for this question.
HR: Does any CEO or Chairperson’s life Inspire you?
Me: Azim Premji.
HR: Why Wipro?
HR: So, you have a 15-month agreement with Wipro. Are you comfortable?
HR: Are you comfortable with re-allocation?
HR: Ok! You may leave for the day.
Me: Thank You, Mam’!
- Wipro National Elite Talent Hunt 2019 Interview Experience
- Wipro Elite Interview Experience (On Campus)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 2
- National Instruments Interview Experience (Off-campus)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 1 (Written Test)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus - Internship)
- National Instruments Interview Experience | Set 3 (Programming Test)
- TCS Ninja Interview Experience from National Qualifier Test 2018 Delhi Region
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 14 (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 5 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 10 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 13 (On Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience | Set 6 (On-Campus)
- Wipro Interview Experience (On Campus)